Vaser liposuction is a non-invasive procedure used to remove excess fat. Typically, that procedure treats the abdomen, arms, and thighs. It’s also beneficial for people with naturally skinny arms who can’t build enough fat in that area with cardio and strength training.
Vaser liposuction is an alternative to traditional liposuction or other surgical procedures like Endoscopic Lipoplasty (EL). It involves implanting a high-frequency ultrasound device that produces high volumes of concentrated heat under the skin.
In that article, you will learn how Vaser Liposuction in Turkey works, the pros and cons of the procedure, how much it costs, where you can get it done, and more!
What Is Vaser Liposuction?
Vaser liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that effectively removes excess fat. It is an invasive treatment that utilizes a high-frequency ultrasound device placed beneath the skin to generate controlled heat. This heat Liquefies fat cells, making their removal easier.
If you have been struggling with fat that seems resistant to diet and exercise, Vaser liposuction may be a great choice.
How Does Vaser Liposuction Work?
That type of liposuction uses high-frequency sound waves to liquefy fat cells and suction them out. In addition, the device has a cooling capability to stop the fat cells from solidifying after breaking down.
A small incision is made at the treatment site, and the handheld device is inserted to direct energy toward the fat cells. The high-frequency sound waves vibrate the fat cells until they break apart and release their contents. Then, the fat cells are suctioned out through the incision.
Read also: ab etching procedure.
What is the difference between Vaser lipo and liposuction?
- Method: Invasive surgical procedure.
- Process: Fat removal through surgical incisions using a suction device.
- It requires surgical incisions.
- It may include stitches and drains.
- Potential post-procedure pain.
- Method: Non-surgical procedure.
- Process: Uses high-frequency ultrasound to liquefy fat cells, which are then released naturally.
- No incisions or stitches are required.
- Performed in a doctor’s office.
- No anesthesia is needed.
- Generally a less uncomfortable experience.
Read Also: under chin liposuction cost.
Best Liposuction in Turkey prices
Packages include medical fees, Hospital accommodation, airport transfers, and personal host.
Vaser liposuction pros and cons?
Vaser liposuction has gained popularity as a body contouring method. Like any medical procedure, it comes with its advantages and disadvantages;
- Vaser technology allows precise fat removal without harming surrounding tissues.
- Vaser is gentler on the body compared to liposuction, potentially leading to a quicker recovery.
- It may contribute to skin tightening for a more youthful appearance.
- Vaser can be used on various body parts, including delicate areas like the neck and arms.
- Vaser liposuction tends to be more expensive due to the specialized equipment and expertise required.
- It is not suitable for extensive weight loss as only a limited amount of fat can be removed in one session.
- Recovery may be quicker than other methods, but there is still downtime and potential discomfort during healing.
- Inherent risks include infection, swelling, and changes in skin sensation.
- Outcomes can vary from person to person, potentially requiring additional treatments or complementary procedures.
Candidates for VASER Liposuction?
Vaser liposuction is an excellent option for people with much stubborn fat that doesn’t respond to diet and exercise. That procedure is typically used to treat the abdomen, arms, and thighs Vaser liposuction. It’s also beneficial for people with naturally skinny arms who can’t build enough fat in that area with cardio and strength training.
People with good health and a healthy weight range are good candidates for VASER. However, people with poor blood circulation, diabetes, or other metabolic disorders are not ideal candidates for VASER. Therefore, you must consult a physician to determine if VASER liposuction suits you.
Preparing For VASER Liposuction
Before getting VASER liposuction, make sure to:
- Share allergies, existing health conditions, and current medications.
- Comply with medication adjustments, antibiotics, and fasting as prescribed.
- Wear comfortable clothing and arrange for transportation if needed.
These steps are essential in ensuring a smooth procedure and recovery, so always follow the specific instructions provided by your healthcare provider.
Read Also: liposuction for chin cost.
Vaser Liposuction Procedure
Here’s a breakdown of the Vaser Liposuction procedure
- Discuss goals and get a personalized plan.
- Receive local or general anesthesia.
- Small incisions in target areas.
- Tumescent Fluid Injected to minimize bleeding.
- VASER Ultrasound will break up fat cells.
- Suction out liquefied fat.
- Close incisions and apply dressings.
HayatMed Clinic, located in Istanbul/Turkey, is highly experienced in performing plastic surgery with satisfactory results and affordable cost, according to patients’ evaluations. We offer a free consultation on WhatsApp or contact us by filling out the form.
Liposuction Surgery step by step
Best Liposuction in Turkey prices
Packages include medical fees, Hospital accommodation, airport transfers, and personal host.
Vaser liposuction recovery?
Vaser Liposuction Recovery Process:
Initial Healing (1-3 Weeks):
- Typically, it takes about one week for swelling to go down.
- Skin healing usually requires an additional two weeks for complete recovery, resulting in tighter and flatter skin.
- To aid in the healing process, avoid direct sunlight on treated areas.
- Choose comfortable, loose-fitting clothing during your recovery.
- Staying well-hydrated is essential for the healing process.
- Maintain a healthy diet with a focus on nutritious meals.
- Normal during recovery, discomfort is to be expected.
- As expected in treated areas, swelling and redness are common.
- In treated areas, mild bruising is likely.
Activity & Rest Guidelines:
- Take time off to heal and minimize strenuous activity.
- Allow your body to recover by ensuring proper rest and prioritizing sleep.
Short-term Side Effects:
- Side Effects such as swelling, bruising, redness, pain, and numbness may occur.
- Seek medical help if these side effects persist.
- Vaser liposuction typically does not have long-term impacts.
- Always take prescribed medication as directed and follow all care instructions provided by your doctor.
Related Post: Liposuction Recovery Time
Vaser Liposuction Cost
Curious about the cost of Vaser Liposuction? It varies widely depending on factors like the surgeon’s experience, the clinic’s location, and the treatment’s extent.
On average, you might be looking at anywhere from a few thousand to several thousand dollars. Always consult with specific clinics for the most accurate pricing.
Vaser liposuction cost In The United States?
The cost of VASER liposuction in the United States can differ depending on which clinic or doctor you choose. It can cost between $3,100 and $4,100. For the highest quality liposuction, expect to pay somewhere around $4,100. Keep in mind that these are just average costs.
The price can differ depending on the doctor, clinic, and your specific case. For example, consultation and procedure with anesthesia can cost around $3,300. On the other hand, a procedure without anesthesia will cost approximately $2,700. Plus, anesthesia adds $1,000 to the price.
Vaser liposuction cost UK?
The cost of VASER liposuction in the United Kingdom can differ depending on which clinic or doctor you choose. It can cost between £2,200 and £3,800. For the highest quality liposuction, expect to pay somewhere around £3,800. Keep in mind that these are just average costs.
The price can differ depending on the doctor, clinic, and your specific case. For example, a procedure with anesthesia included in the United Kingdom will cost around £3,800. On the other hand, a procedure without anesthesia will cost around £2,200. Plus, anesthesia adds £1,000 to the price.
Vaser liposuction cost Australia?
The cost of VASER liposuction in Australia can differ depending on your clinic or doctor. It can cost between AU$ 3,900 and AU$ 5,700. For the highest quality liposuction, expect to pay somewhere around AU$ 5,700. Keep in mind that these are just average costs.
The price can differ depending on the doctor, clinic, and your specific case. For example, consultation and procedure with anesthesia included will cost around AU$ 5,700. On the other hand, a procedure without anesthesia will cost around AU$ 3,900. Plus, anesthesia adds AU$ 1,000 to the price.
Vaser liposuction before and after
Vaser Liposuction Turkey
Vaser Liposuction is a non-surgical procedure that’s gaining popularity in Turkey. Using ultrasound technology to liquefy fat cells offers a less uncomfortable experience without incisions, stitches, or anesthesia.
Turkey’s competitive pricing and high-quality medical services make it an attractive destination for this treatment. However, selecting a reputable clinic and surgeon is essential for ensuring safety and achieving the desired results.
Always consult with local professionals to tailor the procedure to your individual needs.
why Turkey for Vaser liposuction
Here are the key reasons why Turkey is a popular destination for Vaser Liposuction
- Turkey is known for its affordability in medical procedures compared to other countries.
- You can expect quality care in Turkish clinics, thanks to modern technology and experienced medical professionals.
- Many clinics in Turkey offer all-inclusive packages that cover procedures, accommodations, and sometimes transportation.
- The cultural richness of Turkey, with its blend of history and modern attractions, can enhance your overall experience.
- Turkey boasts reputable clinics that specialize in Vaser Liposuction.
- Safety should be a top priority, so make sure to choose a reputable clinic for the best quality and safety.
How to choose the best Vaser liposuction Turkey?
The guidelines for choosing the best Vaser Liposuction provider in Turkey:
- Research reputable clinics with positive reviews.
- Verify surgeon qualifications and certifications.
- Review before-and-after photos to gauge expertise.
- Understand the cost breakdown.
- Have detailed consultations with the surgeon.
- Read patient testimonials for feedback.
- Trust your instincts; consider other providers if something feels off.
Vaser liposuction cost in Turkey?
The cost of VASER liposuction in Turkey can differ depending on which clinic or doctor you choose, and it can cost between 75,000 to 140,000 Turkish Liras. For the highest quality liposuction, expect to pay around 110,000 Turkish Liras.
VASER liposuction is a non-invasive procedure used to remove excess fat. It involves implanting a high-frequency ultrasound device that produces high volumes of concentrated heat under the skin.
Typically, that procedure treats the abdomen, arms, and thighs. It’s also beneficial for people with naturally skinny arms who can’t build enough fat in that area with cardio and strength training.
Contact Us Today
Frequently Asked Questions
Does VASER Lipo Tighten Skin?
Yes, Vaser liposuction works by tightening the skin and removing fat. Patients often see fast results after the procedure. The skin will appear smoother, and cellulite can be reduced.
Vaser liposuction is long-lasting, but you should maintain a healthy lifestyle to prevent fat from building up in the treated areas.
Are VASERlipo Results Permanent?
Yes, Vaser lipo results are permanent. However, you should maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle and avoid regaining the lost weight if you want to retain your post-procedure results.
How Much Is Fat Too Much?
All bodies are different, and there isn’t an exact amount of fat that is too much. You will have to discuss that with your doctor during your consultation, and your doctor will help you determine how much fat needs to be removed and how much can stay.
Vaser liposuction is often used with other procedures, such as tummy tucks, butt lifts, eyelid lifts, and liposculpture.
Does VASERlipo Hurt?
Most patients report little to no discomfort during and after the procedure. However, it is important to note that everyone heals differently, and certain individuals may experience mild discomfort.
The Vaser lipo procedure is not painful; most patients do not require pain medication.
Therefore, the only pain and discomfort associated with the procedure are due to the suction pressure to remove the fat. During the procedure, your doctor will apply a cooling device to your skin to numb discomfort and reduce swelling.
What's The Difference Between VASER Lipo Vs. Power-Assisted Lipo Or Laser Lipo?
Many lipo types are used for various applications, but Vaserlipo is the world’s most commonly used lipo device. A laser lipo procedure uses a laser to break down fat and a suction device to remove it.
A power-assisted lipo procedure uses a powerful suction device to draw the fat. These procedures are similar to Vaser lipo but do not involve high-frequency ultrasound.