Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Op. Dr. Mustafa Aydınol was born in 1986 in Mersin. After graduating from Cumhuriyet University Faculty of Medicine, he completed his residency in Dicle University Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery Department.
In 2014, he attended Royal College of Surgeons (London), 2015 Plastic Surgery The Meeting (Boston), 2017 RSE (European Rhinoplasty Association) (Istanbul), and 2019 LG Yvoire Advanced Cadaver Training courses.
During his career, he worked as a Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Specialist at; Dicle University Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Clinic, Erzincan Mengücek Gazi Training and Research Hospital, and American Aesthetic Surgery Medical Center.
Op. Dr. M. Mustafa Aydınol works as operator Doctor of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery at Nişantaşı Hospital.
- 2012 34th Turkish Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons National Meeting Antalya/Turkey
- 2013 Microsurgery course Zurich/Switzerland
- 2014 Royal College of Surgeons Upper Limb and Hand Cadaver Dissection Course London/UK
- 2014 Royal College of Surgeons Breast and Torso Cadaver Dissection Course London/UK
- 2015 Plastic Surgery The Meeting Boston/ABD 2016 Nazim Cerkes Open Rhinoplasty Course Istanbul/Turkey
- 2016 38th Turkish Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons National Meeting Antalya/Turkey
- 2017 RSE (Rhinoplasty Society of Europe) Live Surgery Course Istanbul/Turkey
- 2018 6th Bergamo Open Rhinoplasty Course Bergamo/Italy