What is Brazilian Butt Lift?
A Brazilian Butt Lift ( known as simply a BBL) is a dream for all women who are interested in physical perfection. This surgery consists of a fat transfer procedure, which augments the shape and the size of the buttocks — everything without artificial implants.
The fat in excess is removed from the abdomen, hips or, lower back with liposuction, and it is injected into some strategic points on the buttocks.
The BBL does not only help you to gain a perfect butt shape and size but also to lose some undesired fat from other parts of the body.
The results last many years, and the surgery is considered one of the most natural esthetical procedures since it does not involve implants.
What to know about this procedure
Before getting a BBL, women should get familiar with the procedure and with how much does a bbl cost.
It is important to understand that this esthetic surgery is famous for the natural-looking results.
The BBL procedure consists of the following steps:
- It is performed under anesthesia. However, some small procedures, which consist of transferring a smaller volume of fat, can be done with local anesthesia.
- The procedure involves liposuction that removes fat from other areas of the body. This consists of small incisions in the skin from the hips, abdomen, stomach, and thighs. A small tube is inserted to remove the fat from the chosen area.
- The fat, which has been removed, is purified before being injected into the buttocks.
- The surgeon makes three to five incisions in the buttocks to transfer the fat.
- All incisions (for liposuction and transfer) are closed up with stitches.
Recovery after a BBL
Like any other cosmetic surgery, you must take special care after a BBL. It is forbidden to sit on your butt for around two weeks after this surgery.
You have to sleep on your stomach or your side until the area is completely healed. Some women may need more than one procedure to achieve the results they want.
It can take around six months to see the exact results after the buttocks will no longer be swollen.
Affordable BBL: How Much Is BBL in Turkey
All cosmetic surgeries are expensive. However, prices differ a lot from country to country. Probably the most expensive Brazilian Butt Lift can be in the UK or the USA.
A Brazilian Butt Lift cost the UK is on average £5000-£6000. In the United States of American, this surgery can reach $5,000.
Moreover, insurance does not cover this procedure, as this is considered cosmetic surgery, not a medical necessity.
In Turkey, the BBL costs between $2,000 and $3,500. You will also have to consider other costs, like anesthesia, aftercare, and hospital days.
Many people come to Turkey for cosmetic surgeries because our doctors are among the best globally, and the cost of many cosmetic surgeries is much lower than in any other part of the world.
HayatMed, located in Istanbul, is highly experienced in performing Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery with satisfactory results according to our patients’ evaluations. Click here for more information about the exact price.