The popularity of BBL surgery has increased dramatically worldwide during the last ten years. This operation aims to increase the buttocks’ size, prominence, and fullness. The large, round butt is a symbol of femininity and excitement.
Surveys have shown that most women who have undergone Brazilian buttock lift surgery are completely satisfied with the procedure results and the appearance and size of the new buttocks.
Get affordable bbl surgery in Turkey with the best surgeons now.
What is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
A Brazilian Butt Lift (simply a BBL) is a dream of all women interested in physical perfection. This surgery involves a fat transfer procedure, which augments the buttocks’ shape and size — everything without artificial implants.
The fat in excess is removed from the abdomen, hips, or lower back with liposuction, and it is injected into some strategic points on the buttocks.
The BBL does not only help you to gain a perfect butt shape and size but also to lose some undesired fat from other parts of the body.
The results last many years, and the surgery is considered one of the most natural esthetical procedures since it does not involve implants.
What to know about BBL surgery
Before getting a BBL, women should know the procedure and how much a bbl costs.
It is essential to understand that this esthetic surgery is famous for its natural-looking results.
The BBL procedure consists of the following steps:
- First, it is performed under anesthesia. However, some minor procedures can be done with local anesthesia, including transferring a smaller fat volume.
- The procedure involves liposuction, which removes fat from other body areas. That consists of small incisions in the skin from the hips, abdomen, stomach, and thighs. Then, a small tube is inserted to remove the fat from the chosen area.
- The fat, removed, is purified before being injected into the buttocks.
- The surgeon makes three to five incisions in the buttocks to transfer the fat.
- All incisions (for liposuction and transfer) are closed up with stitches.
Best BBL Surgery in Turkey prices
Packages include medical fees, accommodation, airport transfers, and personal hosts.
What are the reasons that drive you to enlarge the buttocks?
It would help if you considered having a BBL surgery for multiple reasons, including medical, cosmetic, or many other reasons.
- Medical reasons such as:
- To treat the malformations.
- To manage injuries that destroy the muscles of the buttocks or change their shape.
- To eliminate sagging skin in women undergoing weight-loss surgeries or a harsh diet.
- To treat the signs of aging, such as sagging and wrinkles, and in this case, it is necessary to perform a butt lift with the Brazilian buttock lift operation.
- Other reasons are:
- Having a more harmonious look and being more feminine and attractive.
- Changing the size and shape of your buttocks.
- To achieve balance and coordination between the chest and hip areas.
Brazilian butt lift is also performed for psychological reasons, especially if you have doubts or concerns about the size of your buttocks or are dissatisfied with their shape.
Brazilian buttock lift risks
BBL surgery is generally safe and has undergone many studies over long periods that have proven the success and safety of the operation in its various forms. But like all surgeries, some risks, complications, and side effects may occur,
including the following:
- You can avoid scars by choosing a skilled and experienced doctor and carefully following the instructions for caring for the wound until it heals.
- Anesthesia-related risks such as allergies.
- Vomiting and nausea after anesthesia.
- Asymmetry in the buttocks.
- Inability to move, walk and sit.
- It was bleeding after the operation.
- Edema and swelling in the buttocks due to fluid accumulation.
- Changes in the color of the skin of the buttocks.
- Pain-sagging skin.
Recovery after a BBL
Like any other cosmetic surgery, you must take special care after a BBL. For example, sitting on your butt for around two weeks is forbidden after this surgery.
You have to sleep on your stomach or side until the area is completely healed. Some women may need more than one procedure to achieve their desired results.
It can take around six months to see the exact results after the buttocks are no longer swollen.
Read also: BBL recovery
Brazillian Buttock Lift Prices
The cost of Brazilian butt lift (BBL) surgery varies greatly from country to country. For example, the price of a Brazilian buttock lift in Turkey will be about 2-3 times lower than in the United States due to the general pricing policy in these countries.
Read Also: how much does bbl cost
How much does a Brazilian butt lift cost in the USA?
Plastic surgery techniques have evolved greatly in response to the increasing demand as the vogue of plastic surgery continues to grow. The main reason is often the variance in cost. Actual costs rely on the particular case and vary based on patient-specific needs and desired results.
The average cost of butt lift surgery in the United States is $6,500, according to brazilianbuttlift.com.
How much does a Brazilian butt lift cost in Germany?
Germany is one of the countries that attract people worldwide to medical tourism due to its health care system’s efficiency and reasonable prices.
Doctors in Germany are legally obligated to comply with the cost system (GOÄ).
They are calculating the costs of plastic surgery in Germany. Specialized doctors need detailed information about plastic surgery to be performed. After that, the hospital or clinic issues an estimated cost. In most cases, the patient must pay the amount before treatment. Germany is characterized by the fact that it includes many hospitals that provide high care and services in this field—the latest technology.
The cost of butt lift surgery in Germany ranges from €4,500-€9,500, according to the Koebe Klinik website.
How much does a Brazilian butt lift surgery cost in the UK?
Britain relies on the efficiency of its doctors in plastic surgery, and it remains the focus of the world’s attention. Britain is one of the leading and developed countries in plastic surgery, where new technologies are developing, and doctors from all over the world come to it to train on the latest technologies and devices in plastic surgery.
According to the Linia Cosmetic Surgery Website, a Brazilian butt lift in the UK can cost between £6,250 and £7,000.
Affordable BBL in Turkey
All cosmetic surgeries are expensive. However, prices differ a lot from country to country. For example, the most costly Brazilian Butt Lift can be in the UK or the USA.
In Turkey, the BBL costs between $2,000 and $3,500. You will also consider other costs, like anesthesia, aftercare, and hospital days.
Many people come to Turkey for cosmetic surgeries because our doctors are among the best globally. The cost of many cosmetic surgeries is much lower than in any other world.