If you are looking for a quick fix to reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles and furrows in your brow, you should consider getting a brow lift. Depending on the case, an eyebrow lift can be performed under a local anesthetic, usually with a sedative or general anesthesia.
What is a brow lift?
A brow lift is a surgical procedure involving vertical repositioning and tightening the facial muscles directly above the eyebrows. The procedure is performed under local or general anesthesia and usually takes approximately an hour to complete.
This surgery can be combined with other techniques, such as a facelift or neck lift surgery, to achieve better results. In addition, the brow lift Turkey can be performed on any patient with excess skin, wrinkles, and laxity of the forehead skin or if their eyebrows are set too low on their forehead.
In addition, patients with drooping eyelids may also benefit from an eyebrow lift, as this surgery will reposition the lids in a more natural position. However, because other options besides this surgery can address many of these issues, patients should carefully consider their options before making this decision.
Types of eyebrow lift Procedures
There are several different types of brow lifts. The type you choose will depend on your individual needs and goals for the surgery:
Endoscopic brow lift
An endoscopic brow lift is done internally through incisions hidden in the hairline. It tightens the upper and lower eyelids. It is generally performed on younger patients who have not developed excess skin on their foreheads.
It can tighten saggy neck skin with other facelift or neck lift procedures.
Classic brow lift
The traditional coronal eyebrow lift is a procedure that includes incisions in the hairline to elevate the forehead and upper eyelids. During this surgery, sutures are placed underneath the skin to reposition the muscles, forehead tissues, and eyes into a more youthful position.
As a result of this procedure, the patient will have an improved appearance in areas such as the eyes, cheeks, and upper lip due to changes in facial contours.
The traditional coronal technique is performed under general anesthesia with an overnight hospital stay.
Patients will experience swelling and bruising for several weeks following this procedure. Several short-term risks are also associated with this procedure, including bleeding, infection, numbness or other nerve damage, and loss of eyebrow hair.
You may reduce risks through proper care after surgery.
Read Also: What Causes Double Chin?
Trichophytic Brow Lift
A trichophytic technique is an incision made in the hairline, which allows for tightening skin and muscle in this area. The incision is usually made in front of the hairline but can also be made behind the hairline. This procedure is done for patients with deep furrows between their eyebrows.
Temporal eyebrow lift
A temporal type is used primarily to improve the appearance of deep-set eyes. Still, it can also be used with other facial procedures (like a facelift) to address sagging skin around the upper eyelids and cheeks.
So, for example, your doctor may recommend this procedure if you have had a facelift and want more improvement around your eyes than achieved with that procedure alone.
A temporal brow lift is performed through an incision hidden in your hairline at each side of your head. The incision extends above the ear and across your temple toward its lower edge.
Smaller scars are created on each side of the head, where small slits are made in the scalp during surgery so that the surgeon can remove excess skin after healing occurs.
Trans-Blepharoplasty Brow Lift
The trans-blepharoplasty brow lift works by repositioning the muscles that affect the shape of your eyelids. It can be performed under local anesthesia with or without sedation or a general anesthetic.
The procedure is done in a doctor’s office or outpatient surgical facility and takes 45 minutes to an hour. The recovery time for this type of procedure is about two weeks, during which you will be advised not to apply makeup or use eye drops that contain steroids.
You may also have bruising around your eyes, which usually clears up within a week after surgery.
Read Also: Fox Eye Surgery: is it Worth and Price
Non-Surgical Brow Lift (Botox brow lift)
A non-surgical eyebrow lift can be performed using neurotoxin (Botox or Dysport). These drugs relax muscles in your face that cause frown lines between your eyebrows and those above your nose.
You’ll need one or two doses of neurotoxin every six months to maintain results; however, this treatment isn’t permanent because it doesn’t affect underlying muscle tissue.
Brow Lift Turkey at best Prices
Packages include all medical fees, Hospital accommodation, airport transfers, and personal host.
Who is a candidate for a brow lift?
Not everyone is a candidate for a brow lift, and candidates should ideally meet the following criteria:
- Good Overall Health: No underlying medical conditions that would increase risks.
- Non-Smoker: Smoking can slow healing.
- Aging or Sagging Skin: Targeting drooping brows or forehead wrinkles.
- Realistic Expectations: Understanding what the surgery can and cannot do.
- Adequate Skin Elasticity: Essential for successful repositioning.
- Not Using Certain Medications: Some can increase the risk of complications.
- Consultation with a Qualified Surgeon: To evaluate specific needs and suitability.
how to prepare to brow lift surgery
- Consult Your Surgeon: Have an honest discussion about expectations and any concerns.
- Quit Smoking: If you smoke, stop at least a few weeks before surgery to aid healing.
- Avoid Certain Medications: Discuss with your surgeon, and avoid blood thinners and certain supplements.
- Arrange Transportation: You’ll need someone to drive you home post-surgery.
- Prepare Your Recovery Area: Have comfort items and necessities handy for your recovery at home.
- Follow Pre-Surgery Instructions: Your surgeon will provide specific guidelines, like fasting before surgery, and follow them closely.
Eyebrow lift procedure steps?
Brow lift surgery aims to rejuvenate the forehead and brow area. Here’s a general overview of how the surgery is typically done.
- Consultation: Discuss goals and expectations with the surgeon, who will create a customized surgical plan.
- Anesthesia: General anesthesia or sedation is administered for patient comfort.
- Incisions: The surgeon makes incisions, typically along the hairline or in the forehead creases.
- Lifting and Adjusting: The skin and underlying tissues are lifted and repositioned, and muscles may be altered to reduce frown lines.
- Trimming Excess Skin: Any excess skin is removed.
- Closing Incisions: The incisions are sutured, stapled, or taped closed.
- Recovery Room: The patient is monitored in a recovery area before going home.
Read Also: What is cat eye surgery
Best Brow Lift Turkey prices
Packages include all medical fees, Hospital accommodation, airport transfers, and personal host.
What is the Recovery Process from a Brow Lift Like?
After a brow lift:
- Expect a quick recovery with some swelling and bruising.
- Return to work in a few days, but avoid strenuous activities until stitches are removed.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions, including keeping your head elevated, avoiding trauma, and applying ice packs to minimize swelling.
Time Frame Instructions
First 24 Hours Apply ice packs every few hours; keep head elevated
Few Days Return to work; avoid heavy lifting and strenuous activities
Until Stitches Removed Avoid activities that might pull on stitches or cause trauma
Ongoing Follow all specific doctor’s instructions for smooth recovery
How much does an eyebrow lift cost?
Each of the previous techniques has different costs that the attending physician determines. Finding different prices for a single procedure is okay, as every hospital has a cost. Every doctor also has a cost that differs from the other doctor.
The surgical technique in eyebrow lift surgery is the most expensive because it is calculated among the costs of total anesthesia and hospitalization after the operation.
In addition to the surgery’s high cost, the surgical technique’s cost value is set at $3400.
On the other hand, the laser is medium in cost, as it does not require anesthesia or hospitalization costs, estimated at $800. In addition, Botox to lift eyebrows is considered the cheapest technique in cost, and the price of a Botox brow lift is estimated at $130.
Read also: Mini facelift prices.
Benefits of Brow Lift Surgery
Eyebrow lift surgery aims to rejuvenate the upper face through various improvements:
- Restore Youthful Arch: As we age, brows sag, losing their youthful curve. A brow lift restores this look.
- Reduce Sagging Upper Eyelids: The procedure removes excess skin and fat, reducing signs of aging around the eyes.
- Treat Deep Wrinkles and Crow’s Feet: These are often addressed simultaneously with the eyebrow lift.
- Smooth Furrowed Brow: By removing excess skin and lifting, the eyebrows appear smoother, reducing the angry or upset appearance.
- Remove Excess Skin: Eliminating extra skin on the forehead results in a younger look with fewer visible lines and wrinkles.
We suggest a brow lift if you want an effective anti-aging solution. This procedure is as minimally invasive as it is effective and can be used to treat most age-related concerns with the skin above the brows. Additionally, eyebrow lift procedures are relatively quick to perform and cause little pain, and it’s one of the safest and most effective options available today.
Contact Us Today
Frequently Asked Questions.
What Kind of Anesthesia Is Used for Brow Lifting?
Most brow lift treatments can be performed under local anesthetic with twilight anesthesia, whereas the surgeon can perform all techniques under general anesthetic.
During your appointment with one of our board-certified plastic surgeons, we will discuss the various types of anesthetic and help you select the one that would work best for you.
How Long Does Brow Lift Turkey Takes?
Performing an endoscopic brow lift in Turkey typically takes around two hours, and the temporal and trans-blepharoplasty methods take an hour and a half.
Procedures known as trichophytic brow lifts generally take between two and two and a half hours to complete. However, a non-surgical eyebrow lift using neurotoxins can be performed in just a few minutes.
Will my insurance cover the Brow Lift procedure?
In most cases, insurance will not cover the cost of a brow lift. However, because your vision is impaired, your insurance may reimburse you for an eyebrow or eyelid lift, also known as blepharoplasty.
To determine whether or not the operation is valid, you will need to have your primary care physician or eye surgeon prescribe it as a therapy option for your vision issue
What's the best age for a brow lift?
The best age for surgery is anywhere between 40 and 60. That is because the brows usually begin to descend, and the skin around the eyes loses elasticity.
The face will also begin to sag, which can be a good time for all facial rejuvenation procedures, including a brow lift.
If the patient is older than 60, the results are better than when done in younger patients because the skin loses its elasticity with age and so does not heal as well
Which eyebrow lift Technique Is Right for You?
As with other types of plastic surgery procedures, the technique that will yield the best results for a particular patient will depend on their natural characteristics, such as the position of their hairline and the drooping brow outcome they hope to achieve.
One of our skilled plastic surgeons will evaluate your facial concerns and recommend the procedure that will serve you best
Will I Have Visible Scars After an eyebrow lift?
Yes, you will have some scars after a brow lift. However, the scars are usually very small and well hidden, and they usually fade over time and can easily be covered with makeup.
If you are considering a brow lift, please consult a board-certified plastic surgeon with experience. Plastic surgeons with extensive experience in facial plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery will be able to give you more information on what to expect during your consultation
Is a Botox brow lift Possible?
Botox can be used to lower the forehead and eyebrows, giving a youthful appearance. Experienced injectors utilize small amounts to relax the muscles around these areas, smoothing wrinkles and lengthening the brow line. It can also treat forehead or frown lines, enhancing a younger look without over-treatment. However, Botox comes with risks, such as droopy eyelids, under-eye bags, and injection site pain. Always consult with a board-certified dermatologist experienced in this procedure if you are considering it.