In years, Turkey has become one of the sought-after places for cosmetic surgery, ranking among the top ten countries globally. Skilled experts offer a range of surgical and noninvasive treatments.
Tummy tuck Turkey is gaining popularity, appealing to both locals and expatriates who desire to enhance their looks. Although this type of procedure tends to be more expensive and necessitates a longer recovery period compared to Liposuction, its remarkable outcomes continue to captivate individuals.
What Is A Tummy Tuck?
Tummy Tuck, or Abdominoplasty, is a cosmetic procedure aiming to flatten the belly area by removing excess skin and fat besides tightening the abdominal muscles. It is standard among women and men who aspire to get a flat belly appearance and contour their body shape.
This procedure is different from Liposuction. However, the surgeon may perform both methods simultaneously to get more dramatic results. It is a big decision to undergo Abdominoplasty surgery, noticeably changing your look. So, take your time to choose an experienced surgeon to get the best results and avoid medical mistakes.
An Ultimate Guide for Tummy Tuck Turkey
Turkey is rapidly gaining a reputation as a preferred location for tummy tuck surgeries. Not only is the cost an important factor, but Turkish hospitals also boast top-of-the-line equipment, and their surgeons often possess training from European or American countries. At an economical cost, Turkey provides quality healthcare at an enticingly friendly cost.
Plus, recovering in such an idyllic locale makes for an extra enjoyable healing process – like adding a vacation element! Recovering here adds another bonus element that makes the healing experience much sweeter!
HayatMed Clinic, located in Istanbul/Turkey, is highly experienced in performing plastic surgery with satisfactory results and affordable cost, according to patients’ evaluations.
tummy tuck cost turkey
Turkey is the right choice when you intend to perform any cosmetic procedure because of the high quality of the provided medical services and competitive prices compared with other countries.
But the question is, how much is an Abdominoplasty in Turkey? the tummy tuck in Turkey cost ranges from $3000 to $4500
this table shows the differences in the price of the procedure from one country to another
Read More: Cost Of A Tummy Tuck What You Should Expect
What is included in the Tummy Tuck Turkey all-inclusive package?
We provide a fully inclusive fee package for Abdominoplasty in Turkey with HayatMed Clinic. This package includes all the services associated with the surgery, such as
- hospital charges,
- surgeon’s fees
- anesthetist’s fees,
- post-operative medications
- aftercare policy.
With us, be sure that you are in the hands of medical experts who can achieve your desired results.
how to choose the best place for a tummy tuck in turkey
Choosing the best place for a tummy tuck in Turkey requires careful consideration. Here’s a handy guide to help you make the right decision:
- Research reputable clinics and surgeons.
- Verify qualifications and read patient reviews.
- Check for recognized medical certifications.
- Review before-and-after photos for skill assessment.
- Understand the full cost and potential additional expenses.
- Trust your instincts; seek alternatives if needed.
Is it safe to have a tummy tuck in Turkey?
Yes, it can be safe to have a tummy tuck in Turkey. However, like any surgical procedure, the safety depends on various factors:
- Choose a certified, experienced surgeon.
- Select an accredited clinic for safety.
- Follow pre-and post-operative care instructions.
- Ensure your individual health suits the procedure.
- Consider reputable medical tourism agencies for guidance.
Best Tummy Tuck in Turkey prices
Packages include medical fees, accommodation, airport transfers, and personal host.
Tummy Tuck types
They are many types of tummy tuck procedure can be performed, and they are:
1. Mini Tummy Tuck (Partial Abdominoplasty)
The mini tummy tuck focuses on the lower abdomen below the navel. It’s suitable for individuals with a small amount of excess skin and fat.
- Incision: A single horizontal incision above the pubic area
- Muscle Tightening: Sometimes includes tightening of lower abdominal muscles
- Recovery: Generally shorter than other types
- Candidates: Those with minor skin laxity and fat deposits below the navel
Standard 2. Tummy Tuck (Full Abdominoplasty)
This is the most common type of tummy tuck and addresses the entire abdominal area.
- Incision: Horizontal incision above the pubic area and a second around the navel
- Muscle Tightening: Includes tightening of the entire abdominal wall
- Recovery: Standard recovery time
- Candidates: Those with moderate to significant skin excess and muscle weakness
3. Extended Tummy Tuck
The extended abdominoplasty version targets not only the abdomen but also the flanks and sides of the lower back.
- Incision: Longer horizontal incision that extends toward the back
- Muscle Tightening: Full abdominal wall and possibly the flanks
- Recovery: Slightly longer recovery time
- Candidates: Those with significant excess skin around the abdomen and flanks
4. Fleur-de-Lis Tummy Tuck
This type of surgery is often chosen by individuals who have undergone significant weight loss.
- Incision: Vertical and horizontal incision, forming a ‘T’ shape
- Muscle Tightening: Full abdominal wall
- Recovery: May require longer recovery time
- Candidates: Those with excess skin in both horizontal and vertical directions
5. Reverse Tummy Tuck
A reverse tummy tuck focuses on the upper part of the abdomen.
- Incision: Horizontal incision along the lower border of the rib cage or beneath the breasts
- Muscle Tightening: Upper abdominal wall
- Recovery: Similar to a standard tummy tuck
- Candidates: Those with excess skin and fat in the upper abdomen.
Type Incision Muscle Tightening Recovery Best For
Mini Tummy Tuck Single horizontal Lower abdomen Shorter Minor skin laxity below the navel
Standard Tummy Tuck Horizontal + around navel Full abdominal wall Standard Moderate to significant skin excess
Extended Tummy Tuck Extended horizontal Abdomen + flanks Slightly longer Significant excess skin around abdomen/flanks
Fleur-de-Lis Tummy Tuck ‘T’ shape Full abdominal wall Longer Excess skin horizontally & vertically
Reverse Tummy Tuck Below rib cage Upper abdomen Standard Excess skin and fat in upper abdomen
Candidates For Abdominoplasty Surgery?
The tummy tuck is appropriate for people with excess skin and fat in the abdominal area who don’t respond to diet and exercise. Furthermore, to be the right candidate for abdominoplasty, you should have good health and a stable weight.
Remember that the surgeon may sometimes advise you to postpone the surgery, such as for women thinking about pregnancy or who plan to lose weight.
The abdominoplasty procedure involves the removal of excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen to tighten the muscle and fascia of the abdominal wall. Here are the general steps involved in the procedure, outlined in bullet form:
- Anesthesia administration (general or IV sedation)
- Horizontal incision between pubic hairline and navel
- A possible second incision around the navel for the upper abdomen
- Removal of excess fat, skin, and tissue
- Muscle tightening with sutures
- Repositioning the navel if needed
- Closure of incisions with sutures, adhesives, tapes, or clips
- Temporary drainage tubes and sterile dressings for wound care
Tummy Tuck procedure steps
tummy tuck in turkey reviews
This is the second time I have used the medical services of the Hiatmed company in Istanbul and I must point out that I have received a commendation in all aspects. The most advanced medical services, professional and pleasant doctors, the most advanced equipment in the world, service, warranty, personal response, fast, reliable! The people themselves are charming. Highly recommend their services! Everything they promised and said was done exactly
Such a great experience, they organised everything so well, they didn't let me alone during the process, I ve been really well treated. I came for a rhinoplasty from Spain on my own and the team was there for me during the whole stayment. The hospital is very professional and clean. Everything went right. Thanks to them for helping me and assisting me in everything.
I had a gastric botox injection 7 months ago and till now it was an incredible result, thanks to the doctor and all the team
HayatMed Clinic has very professional and friendly staff. I had a lot of doubts about Rhinoplasty operation. They answered all my questions patiently. They took care of everything from beginning to end. Pre-planned an amazing doctor and a hospital, picked me up at the airport, provided me with a variety of hotels to pick from, showed me around the amazing city and many more. My doctor was very caring and competent. He explained to me everything about the operation and medical procedures in detail. Hospital was sparkling clean. Overall, I have been extremely happy with the service I received. I would have given 10 stars if I could!
What Are The Risks Related To Tummy Tuck Surgery?
Before undergoing any surgery, you must understand all the risks. Some of the abdominoplasty risks:
- Fluid accumulation under the skin.
- Swelling of the treated area.
- Numbness in the treated area.
- Permanent scars.
- Bad results.
Besides the ordinary risks of most surgeries, such as:
- Adverse reaction to anesthesia.
Follow all the surgeon’s instructions to exceed the risks safely. Then, call your surgeon immediately if you feel any unfamiliar complications.
Tummy Tuck Recovery
The tummy tuck recovery will be as follows:
- After surgery, you’ll stay at a hotel or a recovery facility.
- Expect to rest and limit physical activity during the initial days.
- Drainage tubes may be removed within a week or so.
- You’ll wear compression garments to aid healing and reduce swelling.
- Gradually, you can increase light activities but avoid strenuous exercises.
- Most patients can return to their country within a week or two post-surgery.
- Full recovery may take several weeks to months, with final results becoming apparent over time.
Some tips to boost the recovery process:
- Wear an abdominal compression corset for about a month to support the belly area.
- Avoid lifting heavy things.
- Avoid strenuous physical activities.
- Reduce smoking as much as possible.
- Sleep on your back to avoid any pressure on your belly area.
You may go back to work after one week. However, it would be best to ask your surgeon when you can return to your daily routine.
Abdominoplasty Recovery Timeline
Surgery Time 2-4 hours Washing Shower fully after 1 day keeping area completely dry
Reasonably Mobile 24 hours Exercise Including Gym 30-40 days
Time Off Work 1 week Sexual Activity Restricted activity after 2 weeks
Hospital Stay 1-2 Days Full Recovery 6 – 8 Weeks
Sleeping Position Sleeping on back recommended for 2 weeks
tummy tuck scar
Like many surgical procedures, a tummy tuck usually leaves a scar.
Here are some facts and tips regarding tummy tuck scars:
- Location: Horizontal line above the pubic area.
- Appearance: Red and noticeable at first, fades over time.
- Care: Keep out of the sun; use special creams or oils.
- Surgeon’s Skill: A good surgeon can make it less visible.
- Clothing: Usually hidden by underwear or a bikini.
- Patience: It takes time to heal and become less noticeable.
Tummy Tuck Results
After the process, you need about six weeks for the swelling and the other complications to fade. Then, you can enjoy your flat belly appearance.
In general, the result of an abdominoplasty procedure is permanent if you maintain a stable weight.
Tummy Tuck in Turkey before and after
Can a tummy tuck go wrong?
Yes, as with any surgical procedure, tummy tucks may present complications or go wrong in rare instances. Potential risks of infection, scarring, hematomas, seromas, unsatisfactory results, or unfavorable outcomes should all be carefully considered when choosing your surgeon and following post-op care instructions to reduce potential risks and complications.
How much is a tummy tuck?
This procedure is quite expensive compared with some other plastic surgeries.
But, like any other cosmetic procedure, tummy tuck costs vary from place to place and from case to case.
- The individual needs and the method used.
- The geographic hospital location.
- The surgeon’s experience.
Keep in mind that this is a challenging procedure. It needs a trustworthy surgeon with previous successful results to avoid the risk of surgery failure.
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, The abdominoplasty cost in the United States ranges from $7,000 to $18,000. In contrast, the cost ranges from £4,500 to £6,000 in the United Kingdom.
mini traditional 360
United States $3,500 – $8,000 $8,000 – $12,000 $12,000 – $18,000
United Kingdom £5000 – £6000 £6000-7000 £9500 – £11,500
Turkey €2,500 – €3,500 €2,800 – €3,800 €4,000 – €5,000
Is Turkey a good place for a tummy tuck?
Turkey is an attractive option for tummy tuck surgeries due to its skilled surgeons, modern facilities, and competitive prices. Your decision should depend on thorough research into which clinic and surgeon meet international safety and quality standards.
How long do you stay in Turkey after a tummy tuck?
After undergoing a tummy tuck in Turkey, most patients typically stay for 7 days. This should provide enough time for initial recovery and follow-up appointments before returning home; however, individual circumstances may differ, and it is wise to discuss a plan with your surgeon that ensures a safe and comfortable post-op recovery period.
Why HayatMed is the Best Place for a tummy tuck in Turkey
HayatMed provides high-quality medical care in Turkey at competitive prices. Our employees are committed to providing the highest healthcare and support.
Our doctors specialize in their field and have over 20 years of experience.
Frequently asked questions
Is A Tummy Tuck Worth It?
Although the results are brief, the final result will come in a few months. The operation is permanent unless the patient’s weight increases significantly. Abdominoplasty has a high worth rate in the various evaluation sites.
What Is A 360 Tummy Tuck?
360 tummy tuck is a surgical operation that removes excess skin in the abdomen and back sagging skin. It is conducted to give the body a tight appearance free of sagging. It is usually performed for people who have lost significant weight quickly due to obesity operations (gastric sleeve, gastric bypass). Unfortunately, this leads to sagging skin in most body areas, and Sports cannot tighten the sagging skin. So the only solution remains the surgical procedure.
How Painful Is An Abdominoplasty?
Is a tummy tuck painful? According to many former patients, the operation is not painful; first, you do not feel anything during and after the operation for several hours, but the surgeon will prescribe painkillers for several days.
After the operation, there will be a little pain. The degree of pain sensation varies from person to person. However, there is no need to worry about the pain associated with the Abdominoplasty operation. It will disappear within 3-4 days.
Are there any hidden fees when I arrive?
The answer, of course, is NO.
When you make a reservation with Hayat Med Clinic, we will send a signed contract containing all the previously agreed-upon details. You will not pay any additional costs.
Read Also: How much are mommy makeovers?
Does Insurance Cover Tummy Tuck Surgery?
Typically, insurance doesn’t cover a tummy tuck if it’s performed for cosmetic reasons. If it’s deemed medically necessary, coverage might be possible. Always consult with your insurance provider.
Is a Tummy Tuck Dangerous?
A tummy tuck is generally considered safe when performed by a qualified surgeon. Like any surgery, it has minimal risks with proper care.
How Does a Tummy Tuck Work?
A tummy tuck removes excess skin and fat and tightens abdominal muscles. The surgeon incisions, removes unwanted tissue and sutures the area.
How Long Does a Tummy Tuck Take?
The surgery usually takes about 2 to 4 hours.
Is a Tummy Tuck Safe?
Yes, it’s typically safe with an experienced surgeon and proper aftercare.
How to Reduce Drainage After Tummy Tuck?
Follow the surgeon’s post-op care instructions, keep the area clean, and report any concerns to your healthcare provider.
What's the Difference Between Liposuction and Tummy Tuck?
Liposuction removes fat, while a tummy tuck removes fat and excess skin and tightens muscles. They can be performed together.
How Long Does a Tummy Tuck Last?
Results are generally long-lasting, especially with a healthy lifestyle.
How Long to Recover from Tummy Tuck?
Full recovery can take 6 weeks or more, depending on individual healing and the extent of the surgery.
About the author
Share The article
Our bodies undergo several changes as we age. The most noticeable change is the loss of elasticity in our skin and the gradual distribution of
A mini tummy tuck is a potential solution when traditional exercise and healthy habits fall short of achieving your desired abdominal appearance. This surgical procedure
Reaching one’s desired physique often requires more than exercise and diet alone. For those aiming for firmer abdominal profiles, tummy tuck surgery may offer transformative