Table Of Contents
What is Laser Carbon Peeling treatment?
Carbon peeling is a revolutionary treatment for skin rejuvenation that is painless with zero downtime.
It is a non-invasive skin treatment that aims to cleanse the skin of excess oil, contamination, blackheads, enlarged pores, acne, and dead skin.
It is also an excellent method to peel and refresh the skin, leaving skin feeling smoother, softer, and firmer.
Who are the suitable candidates for Carbon Peeling treatment?
This treatment is generally suitable for all ages and most skin types. However, this remedy maybe not be appropriate for you if you have bad acne or dark skin.
Contact HayatMed now and discuss any concerns about the treatment with our experienced specialists to ensure you are a suitable candidate.
What are Carbon Facial benefits?
There are several advantages of using this treatment,
- Stimulate collagen production.
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- Decrease enlarged pores.
- Reduce discoloration of acne scars.
- Remove dead cells from the surface skin layer.
- Improve skin texture.
- Clearing skin’s pores helps reduce whiteheads and blackheads.
What are the Carbon Laser Facial side effects?
Although this treatment is safe if a certified doctor does it, some minor side effects may occur in the week following the procedure,
- Blisters or bruising: Rarely, you may have blisters or bruising that usually fade during a week and will not affect the result of the treatment.
- Hyperpigmentation or Hypopigmentation: The skin may develop temporary lightening or darkening after carbon laser treatment.
- Infection: as with any treatment that impacts the skin, there is always an infection chance though rare.
At HayatMed, our medical staff will continue to follow up with you after the peeling procedure to ensure that all side effects heal and answer any questions during recovery.
Furthermore, If you have any concerns regarding your laser treatment, don’t hesitate to contact us, and we will help you with pleasure.
What are the preparation steps before Laser Carbon Peeling?
Before the procedure, you will meet your specialist, who will ask you questions about your medical history and medication.
They will examine your skin to ensure healthy and free of cuts or damage. If there is any problem, you must wait until it heals completely.
It is recommended not to be exposed to sunlight a couple of weeks before treatment and to use sunscreen on the targeted area.
Therefore, your doctor may wait until the tans fade completely if any before treatment can start. Furthermore, you should not wear makeup on the treatment day. It is essential to follow all the pre-treatment instructions to avoid any risks.
How is Carbon Peeling Treatment done?
First, your skin will be cleaned, then a thin layer of carbon paste will be applied to the skin surface.
Carbon will prickle deep into the pores, absorb any contaminants or oils within the pores, and peel the skin.
Laser light is strongly attracted to the carbon particles. Thus, Passing the laser over the area causes destroying the carbon and takes dead skin cells, oil, and contaminants.
Furthermore, the carbon destruction stimulates the skin to produce more collagen, filling the skin and erasing fine lines.
This treatment decreases the size of the pores and makes the skin firmer while improving skin tone.
What are the Carbon Laser Facial aftercare instructions?
After the treatment, you may experience mild side effects like a slight skin redness that will fade on the same day.
There is minimal downtime after the peeling procedure. Your specialist will give you some post-treatment tips,
- Do not pluck blisters to prevent the chances of a scar occurring.
- Avoid wearing makeup that may clog the skin pores.
- Do not smoke and stay away from stress.
- Avoid strenuous activities
- Please avoid exposing the treated area to extreme heat or cold until it has recovered.
- Wash your skin and bathe as normal but avoid hot baths.
- Protect your skin from sun rays using sunscreen.
- Apply pure aloe vera gel, which helps to moisturize your skin and cool it.
- Keep the treated area clean and dry.
You should immediately inform your doctor or medical staff if you have any unfamiliar complications.
Is this treatment sore?
Laser carbon peeling is pain-free. However, after treatment, there may be a slight burning sensation. This feeling will usually fade on the same day.
How many sessions of Carbon Laser are needed?
The number of sessions is optional, but the results increase with the more courses you have.
However, you need to leave a gap of two weeks between treatment courses, and it is recommended to undergo at least five sessions to get long-lasting results.
How much does Carbon Laser Facial Treatment cost?
Generally speaking, the price varies based on several factors,
- The qualifications of the specialist performing the procedure.
- Targeted area.
- The geographic clinic location.
Therefore, the best way to get an exact estimate is to meet your doctor to check the targeted area and determine the estimated price per session.
With HayatMed, for medical services located in Istanbul, you can get both high experiences in cosmetic procedures and competitive costs simultaneously.
Contact us now and get more information about the price of Laser Carbon Peeling Treatment.